Skip to main content

Life - An Endless Race!!

Life has been tough lately.... Tough and busy  to be precise !!
And its quite long since i last scribbled something...I know i am ignoring my blog so badly! *Sigh*

Some of you might have already reckoned that he is dead already but sorry to say you are wrong. I'm still alive.At least half alive.
Almost a year has passed and i have a lot of stuff to say but felling short of words. I'm getting so dumb these days ..Dumb and unhappening...



It seems that my life has hanged ...just like a track which  was running very smoothly and suddenly, there is a sort of scratch in the tape and now its hanged ...or its like someone has pressed a repeat button and the same day is repeating again again and again...(no end to it.. *sighs*).That's how my life has been.
That happening student life is already over now and the only thing left  is a big race and i'm running in it like a bull.The funny thing is that there is no end to it. I find no end to that race. You just have to run and run and run until you fall down and stop breathing..
I personally believe  its not only me but 90% of the total population of the world is the victim of this race  and the remaining 10% just dozes off..In other words its the survival of the fittest.
RACE WITH NO ENDLINE.... Haaan!!

As a student, person dreams of stuff like he will do this and that and yes, some of them do make it as well. Some of them do achieve and the other few can't. but whats next?
It might be the case that you  are able to earn billions and lead the race ... But whats after that?
You earn billions and you are leading  the race and then , something somehow happens and you  fall down, you start fading and everything begins to cease.At the end  you die and the race ends at that very moment.

We keep running for our dreams and at the end everything fades away with our body . Some burn to the ashes and some decay to the bones . So, whats the use of running so much? Whats the point?
Why can't we just walk slowly and steadily ?
I cant find the answer... Surely i will come up with it  one fine day. Until then i'm too in  the race , with a big dream knowing inside that there will be a full-stop to all this when i d..

Credits
Er. Karan Gupta ©

Comments

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Truncated childhood...

And i found a book in my store room lying in heap of books.Actually, It would be wrong to call it a book, it was an album, covered in dust and i thought it had disappeared.I brushed off the dust with with my fingers and discovered some familiar words written in bold letters  "Truncated Childhood" i read it aloud and a voice echoed in that empty room.A Lorry full of memories accelerated through my mind as the voice echoed and a spark appeared in the eyes like i was a new born baby and was going to see my mom for the first time.i turned over the cover page and opened it . The first page said "I'll love you even if I'm not here".Reading those words, my eyes got wet but then, i controlled myself and flipped the page and moved to the next one.The album started with a photograph of a new born baby.Obviously,It was me.It was my album afterall and believe me, when you are just 2 hours of age ,you realy look yuk.Atleast i was looking yuk, thats what i think. But,

Effects Of You...

Sometimes i feel like my head is an egg and you are its yolk that you always keep on rolling inside it, that, At the nights, in my dream i see you and then, i wake up with a thought of you running in mind and thats the way my day starts everyday. Before meeting you, I anticipate about the scene in which i'm with you and i practice the things in front of mirror the way 'i will tell you' . But, the moment you come in front of my eyes, My body goes Numb and i feel so Dumb that i can't utter a word.  Words,I have so many to say. Still, I feel afraid that they might fall short and they might end and in that hullabaloo occuring inside me, I can't even say. My hearts skips a beat when ever i think of you and If we talk about feelings, they are always new, When i'm in front of you. You came and went but these feeling never did the same and everytime i meet you , they are different in a way but they always make me lame. Fears of losing you always keep on