Skip to main content

Don't Just Wait..Make it happen!!


There is a famous saying that an idle mind is the devil's workshop. I don't know whether it's right or wrong  but yeah it suits Me the best.Because whenever I sit idle I think some shit and then over that shit , I think some more shit and slowly slowly I go so much in depth of that shit that I can't even breathe.These thoughts which weave in my head are strong enough to suffocate me. What else can you expect from smelly shit anyway :P

Same was the case with me yesterday.
I wonder whether its just the Indians or the whole world,who has an undying faith in god,who believe in sayings like 'lets leave it to god he will decide what should happen', 'lets leave it to god's will', lets see what god has written for me , lets see what my destiny really is ' and much more crap of that sort.
 But , will anybody let me know  that to how many people he can look after ? Means ya , he might be having some super natural power but still man... As per the stats , the world's population has reached to 7.25 billion   approx and by the end of 2100, it is expected to reach 16 billion .



So, is he that super natural that he is the king of this huge world and will decide every thing about these billions of people.
Ya there are God divisions as well, Jesus for Christians , Allah for Muslims , and certain names pop up when Hindu Gods are taken into consideration.
When its day in US its night in India n vice versa .So this means that he doesn't even sleep.He is 24X7 at the service of world..

     No, don't take me as an atheist because I'm not an atheist. I too believe in god  but this enormous power of god leaves me awestruck.
I too have faith in supernatural power but i am not the one who surrenders everything to destiny.
Wake up people...
Please wake up...
You Can't just breathe ..Start living your life .Make it as you want it to be like because life is what you make it .It's not what god makes it.


What if newton had left the decision of falling apple to god .What if he had never wondered about the 'WHY'  of falling apple.What if he had thought that there was god behind the fall of apple.If that had been the case,no one would have remembered him even after centuries of his death. He worked for it and He did it.
Many famous names like Newton, Einstein, Edison, Armstrong, Shakespeare,bill gates and many more did it. If they would have left everything to destiny ,would they ever make it? They would  just be like any other being who existed just for the sake of existing.
So , make your life as u want it.. and start taking  action to get some reaction so that you die like boss and leave your impression in this world.


Credits
Er. Karan Gupta ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truncated childhood...

And i found a book in my store room lying in heap of books.Actually, It would be wrong to call it a book, it was an album, covered in dust and i thought it had disappeared.I brushed off the dust with with my fingers and discovered some familiar words written in bold letters  "Truncated Childhood" i read it aloud and a voice echoed in that empty room.A Lorry full of memories accelerated through my mind as the voice echoed and a spark appeared in the eyes like i was a new born baby and was going to see my mom for the first time.i turned over the cover page and opened it . The first page said "I'll love you even if I'm not here".Reading those words, my eyes got wet but then, i controlled myself and flipped the page and moved to the next one.The album started with a photograph of a new born baby.Obviously,It was me.It was my album afterall and believe me, when you are just 2 hours of age ,you realy look yuk.Atleast i was looking yuk, thats what i think. But,

Effects Of You...

Sometimes i feel like my head is an egg and you are its yolk that you always keep on rolling inside it, that, At the nights, in my dream i see you and then, i wake up with a thought of you running in mind and thats the way my day starts everyday. Before meeting you, I anticipate about the scene in which i'm with you and i practice the things in front of mirror the way 'i will tell you' . But, the moment you come in front of my eyes, My body goes Numb and i feel so Dumb that i can't utter a word.  Words,I have so many to say. Still, I feel afraid that they might fall short and they might end and in that hullabaloo occuring inside me, I can't even say. My hearts skips a beat when ever i think of you and If we talk about feelings, they are always new, When i'm in front of you. You came and went but these feeling never did the same and everytime i meet you , they are different in a way but they always make me lame. Fears of losing you always keep on

~~~ just a dream~~~

This post might be dedicated to someone, cuz sometimes i really dont understand whatever my heart does..just heard this song and felt like posting and sharing it and i hope you all would like it... so here's the song for you someone.....:p I was thinking bout her Thinking bout me Thinking bout us What we gonna be? Open my eyes It was only just a dream.. So I drive on back Down that road Will she come back? No one knows I realise It was only just a dream.. Lemme tell you bout this gal She is one of a kind She is always in my mind The way she moves And the way she loves me back I always wanna be her guy Cuz I m in love with her smile I love to gaze into her eyes And spend my whole lyf She is the love of my life Only gal of my type I’d spend my life with her But gal it ain’t enough I was thinking bout her Thinking bout me Thinking bout us What we gonna be? Open my eyes It was only just a dream.. So I d